Tuesday, February 6, 2007

TO MY BELOVED JACK


This is way overdue, but i did not want to start this blog with something sad. Last november was the first aniversary since my beloved Jack went to heaven. I found this poem in a breeder blog and it fits perfect for him.
I Loved You Best
So this is where we part, My friend,
and you'll run on, around the bend,
gone from sight, but not from mind,
new pleasures there you'll surely find.
I will go on, I'll find the strength,
life measures quality, not its length.
One long embrace before you leave,
share one last look, before I grieve.
There are others, that much it true,
but they are they, and they aren't you.
And I, fair, impartial, or so I thought,
will remember well all you've taught.
Your place I'll hold, you will be missed,
the fur I stroked, the nose I kissed.
And as you journey to your final rest,
take with you this...I loved you best.
Jim Willis 2002
To My joy and pride my first CH, always in My heart. My dear Jack

1 comment:

Millie said...

Bianca & me also remember Jack. :) He was our first friend in the ring. We also miss you friend. I know you're in below the rainbow sharing bones and smiles with new friends!!!

Bianca (woof!) & Millie

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Template and Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations