Tuesday, December 9, 2008

OUTLET SHOOPING & ORNAMENTS

One day I will have two of these ornaments in my tree. Not just these wish one to be here.
Yesterday Sarah went to her doctor and when we left, I decided to take the rest of the day off and we went to the outlets to finish our christmas shooping. Sarah had so much fun in the play area and we spend a good day just the two of us.

Going head first my girl is fearless.
All the things you have to carry when you go out with kids, not only her stuff but her toys too.



Checking the jewelry at Banana Republic.





Getting energy for more shooping.




Last year I get some special things just for Emily so this year and all the years to come she will have something under the tree just for her and when she gets her she will know how much we were thinking of her and waiting for her to come home.








All of her stuff were ladybugs and panda theme.















except this one, but I just love those mary jane feet.






At the maidemform store I found this little pocket that I think will be very useful in China, just to keep some cash some for emergencies or just not to put all in one place.
























1 comment:

Kim said...

LOVE the ornaments..
And the outfits are darling..
Love the little pouch.. great idea..
Have a Great Week..

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Template and Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations