Monday, April 27, 2009

FEBRUARY 2009

I spent a few lazy months with no post, but I have some great pictures of the past months that I wanted to put so these ones are from the month of february. New years, Valentine and first day at ballet.
During the new years dinner my Sarah in her AO DAI and Miss Tanny.




First day at ballet she looks shy on her first day but she can't talking about ballet.








Valentine party at her school she got a big loot that day.






There's nothing better that a new crown and candy.





HRH on valentine day.


























A late thank you to my SC on the february gifts. The theme was music.











Another day another crown.










1 comment:

Kim said...

LOVE the photos..
She is tooo cute..
Have a great week..

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Template and Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations