Tuesday, December 15, 2009

CHRISTMAS IN OLD SAN JUAN

Last friday after school I took Sarah to take a walk around the old city and she love it. She's so into the christmas spirit and asking all sort of questions I hope this part of beliving in the magic of christmas last as much as posible. Three year olds are so funny I love this stage of her life, I only wish that Emily can joins us soon to enjoy this moments together. The photos are not in the order that I was hoping but no time for changing it again. But anyway this were taking around the parks on old san juan and then we went to eat at the Hard rock cafe where Sarah enjoy a good sunday.

























































































































1 comment:

Gina said...

Ahhh, this makes me homesick. At least once, we should spend a Christmas in Puerto Rico. I think Gianna would love it.

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Template and Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations