Monday, June 22, 2009

GOODIES FOR EMILY

These are a few things that I got for Emily to celebrate(if we can call it that way) our second aniversary of the wait. Sarah was taking a nap so I grab the camera to take some pictures. I got these piggy made to match the decor of Emily's room.
I found this pretty girl in a clearance bin at Kmart for just $4.00. Could not let her there.

Gymboree had a great sale on the ladybud collection and I was there to get here a few things. The red outfit is from Burlingtons.


This one is going to China. This will be here first outfit.




Towel set from Kmart and the story book from Marshalls. I think the book will also go to China or Ill send it on her care package. Let see when time comes.



And this scrapbook is from walmart.
No more shooping till 4/16/10. I'' try my best not to buy every single thing that I see with a ladybug.

No comments:

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Template and Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations