Monday, June 22, 2009

WEEKEND PHOTOS

I got this travel kit I while ago to take it on the carry on its airline aproved and it had dogs. I had such a bad experience when I went to Vietnam, at the security check point they took my mascara because it was not in the zipplock back and it was new from Benefit, It was so stupid. But I was not in the mood to complain, I was way to nervous for that so I went to Vietnam with no mascara but I got my Sarah. Somebody woke up from her nap and want to be in the pictures.
poor Hazel.


This were last week at the mall and dinner at Chillis. Sarah got her first taste to a Molten.













Every Saturday we have to stop at this park on my way to work. Sarah loves the fountain.


























No comments:

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Template and Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations