Tuesday, October 21, 2008

BACK TO SHOOPING

I was looking at some blogs and saw these beautiful bows on kim's blog and my shooping vein start to pumping,Im so weak when it comes to get things for the girls. I was behaving very good(really) but theres so many pretty things for girls and I start to picture them wering the outfits, bows and shoes. To my luck Sarah loves bows, she has to have bows in her head and in hair dolls hair. I know these bows wont last to get to Emily but theres a lot (really a lot) of stuff that Emily will wear. My beautiful model with the butterfly bow.
I cannot buy just one.

2 comments:

Kim said...

LOVE the Geisha girls and the scottie dogs... Great bows...
you can't help but buy them.. they are great price..
Hugs..
Have a great Week..
BEAUTIFUL model..

Millie said...

Too Cute!!

Blessings, Millie

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Template and Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations