Thursday, October 2, 2008

Finally a New Cook Top

Finally my cook top arrived, now I can practice my cooking and try do blend the asian flavors with latin food so the girls will now the taste of their birth countries and a rookie at the kitchen so this will be a trial an error.

This morning I had to park at the top of parking lot I like to park there because you can look at the pier and see the cruise ships coming and going, this morning the marines where making some repairs to an air carrier it was so big that it took one side of the pier and after lots of rainy days we have a beautiful sunshine day.


3 comments:

Gina said...

Fancy cooktop. Very nice. I love Sarah's bento. I did a few bento-style lunchboxes for Gianna when she attended summmer school but they didn't look as nice as yours.

Kim said...

Nice cooktop... And GREAT Bento...
The pictures of the ship is wonderful.
Have a Great Weekend..

Millie said...

Love the pictures! And congratulations for your new cook top!The bento's look great!

Blessings, Millie

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Template and Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations